Sunday, March 14, 2010

R.E.A.D & E.A.T & T.R.E.A.T





This is how ai treat myself over the weekend... After a full week of a work load, I bought two novels from my fav autor ; anis ayuni (Saat Kau Kata Cinta) and kak Yati Berahim (Ranting Cinta Si Plato). Finished with Anis, now I'm still reading Yatis'. I don't care if they say I don't read english novel.. I do actually, and collecting them.. but do I have to reveal it here??
Cecelia Ahern don't read my blogs, but Kak Yati does... and we're read each other..


After work yesterday, at 6.00 pm I'd rushed to Sentul Utama, another treat for myself to tag along photog Suffian for Hafizah solemnization.



Today, no rice at all (except for morning breakfast).... but party with BBQ!! Eventhough it's a simple and no occasion at all.. Juz me, my to lovely teddies + my mom, aizat and kak husnul, I am quite satisfied with the outcome... coz its tasty and the whole family luv it!!
Although we live in a pegion hole, but we still manage to enjoy our BBQ!!


Sigh... after sunday is monday...
Nothing much can say for a ppl like me whom earn a living with 9 - 6 'officehorlic'.
Err.. I had a smoke smell over me.. need to shower myself before bed.


Good Nite! ^_^


2 comments:

Ana on March 15, 2010 at 9:31 AM said...

best ke kakk cita ranting si plato tue..teringin gak nk beli..tp kena abiskan dulu novel beli kt member nie..huhuhu..tengah baca novel kak yati gakk tajuk terima kasih kekasih..dah lama kot cita tue tapi ana baru nk baca..hahaha..

Unknown on March 15, 2010 at 11:28 PM said...

Best Ana,.. kalau Ana baca CHinta & Aku bukan Billy Milligan pun best... Tapi apa pun akak still suker Cinta Pertama..

They are Great!

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez