Thursday, October 8, 2009

I.T'S A.B.O.U.T M.E on 09-10-09





Assalamualaikum,

My name is Farhan, Khairul Farhanz. Mind my language.. tonggang terbalik. Was born seven years ago, October 9, 2002. Today, I am Seven! I repeat... I am seven! I am proud to be me, with Ayah and Ibu. With people sorrounds me whom supports me all the way. Ibu fall sick rite after she gave birth to me. I know nothing at that moment, coz I am too litle to understand.

I had kak Dirah (once before, I've told Ibu that I want to get marry with her. She's ten years older than me, but I don't care! That moment lah) Now, Norina Che Musa is my new girlfriend after I left Audra Qistina ( she also left me for Ahmad Firdaus). Never mind, we're all in the same class. Who knows one day I might fell for Raudhah (she's soooo brialliant!) I had mama Nani's children as my siblings eventhought I had no brother or sister (but now, I do)

When I'm big I want to fly Emirates.. I want to bring Ayah and Ibu to fly with me. First of all, I want to fly them to Dubai. Ibu always dream of it. Be patient Ibu, one fine day... one fine day... then I want to fly them anywhere they want! Just tell me so.

I am happy coz today is my birthday. Ibu always want to surprise me but I know I will know it earlier coz mommy told me without Ibu notice. so I will pretend like I know nothing! sssshhhhh it's only between you and me okay, don't tell anybody. Promise!

Hmmm I wonder what will I get for my birthday. AHA! like I've told ya just now.. be a pretender.. know nothing! Can't wait for the surprise! Hahaha..

I need to go to school and Iqra' class after.. I need to prepare myself for tonite 'surprise' birthday party! Sorry guys, I'd really can say that... Ibu wanted to invites everbody to celebrate me, but due to last minute preparation with a small bugdet and she got to work some more (eventhough she's applied a day leave actually). Me, on behalf of Ibu would like to apoligize to e'body who may might not invited to my 'surprise' little party. Don't be so sad.. believe me, she'd really wanted you guys to be together with us!

Hei, even though I am just an ordinary lil boy around the corner, but I had a feeling that all these complete me. I am happy coz you complete me!

Happy Birthday to ME.... (alhamdulillah.. syukran)

4 comments:

Ana on October 9, 2009 at 9:02 AM said...

wahhh..ari nie bday Farhan yekk..happy bday abg Farhanz..moga sihat sentiasa dan dapat jadik anak yg soleh yekk..

dah 7 tahun nie kakk..bila nk bg kawan tuk Farhan??hehehe..
Semua gf Farhan ibu tahu ekk..ibu x bising ke??

Unknown on October 11, 2009 at 12:00 AM said...

Ana, tq... Farhan suka kat baby... kalau dia jumpa Auni nanti.. Ana tengoklah macam mana dia layan Auni.
Takde rezeki adik utk Farhan buat masa la Ana..

Aiza Azril on October 12, 2009 at 5:48 PM said...

Happy Belated BirthdayFarhan, sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate yr day...nnt aunty make it up to u ya....:)

Unknown on October 13, 2009 at 11:25 AM said...

Mommy KC... dont forget Alia birthday party.. Farhan dah tak sabar nak attend!

They are Great!

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez